Monday, May 14, 2007

24 - Answer(s)

Q: Bill Jeffers - No pussy footing around this time-Who wins the Stanley Cup? And you're not allowed to wait until it's over to answer OR give a wise-ass answer about the team who scores more goals in the deciding game. I want to put your prognostacability to the test.
A: I deliberately waited to answer this question, but I didn't mean to wait for this long. Before Thursday I would have said the Sabres are going to win the Stanley Cup without a doubt. After going 0-2 at home this weekend, I'm not as sure as I was. However, I'm going to stick with that prediction. The Sabres are going to win the Stanley Cup. They will beat the Detroit Red Wings in 6 games. That is the official prediction. Any money lost by betting based on my predictions, however, is your own fault.

Q: Nicole Maloney - Why do slugs melt when you dump salt on them?
A: Slugs produce a large quantity of moisture in the form of slime. This allows them to climb, and to move in general. When salt is poured onto a slug, it has the effect of sucking the moisture from their bodies. Therefore, the slug will die from dehydration very rapidly, which creates the appearance of "melting".

Q: Karyn Graves - Do other countries have as big of an issue with gay marriage as we do over here? Do they have laws about it?
A: This is a great question. One that allows me to talk at length about all manner of subjects. Sadly, I'm not ready to post yet. But when I am, you'll get your answer. Short version: the majority of other countries have a bigger issue with gay marriage than we do, in that the majority of other countries are openly hostile to homosexuals in general. But I'll get more into this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment