Tuesday, September 12, 2006

6 - Answer(s)

Q: Brett Gobe - Can you validate my parking?
A: Um, no. No I can't. This is a blog entry, not a parking garage. If you want to park here, you can do it free of charge for as long as you like. You're welcome.

Q: Bill Jeffers - Will you drop you I'm a big puss attitude and play broomball this year or is your Skanatto contract keeping you on the sidelines?
A: I have not decided whether I will play broomball or not this year. My reasons for not playing since my first year are both time-related, and fear of injury. Call me a puss if you like, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of getting hurt playing broomball. That having been said, I am considering it for this year. I'll keep you posted, Bill. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment