Thursday, December 7, 2006

16 - Answers

First, a quick apology. I spent the last two weeks finishing up my NaNoWriMo submission, which took up the majority of my free time. I managed to write about 16000 words in 5 days in order to get to the required 50,000. Because of that, I had to forgo the Ask Mitssob, and I'm sorry for not giving prior warning.

Without further ado...

Q: Bill Jeffers - What is the studly underwear choice? Boxers? Briefs? Boxerbriefs? Manthong?
A: Again with questions about clothes. I should open a fashion column or something. In any event, let me think about this. Even though I'm not a stud, I do wear underwear, so I'll use myself as an example to start. I wore briefs for a very long time (no, not the same briefs), and switched to boxers my graduate year of college. I would have to say that boxers are much more comfortable, and I'll stick with them for now. I have never worn boxerbriefs or a manthong; the former would be acceptable to me, the later too horrifying to contemplate.

Now, for the "studly" part of your question. In order to properly answer this question I'd have to consult a female, since I am not homosexual and thus do not find men to be "studly". If I had to choose underwear that would make ME feel studly, I'd have to go with boxers. The choice that sounds the studliest is the manthong. In my opinion it takes a special kind of man to wear a manthong. I am not that man. Are you? Let me know.

Q: Brett Gobe - Crosby, Stills and Nash or Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young?
A: Since I really like the music of Neil Young, I would have to go with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.

Q: Adam Barnello - Why does Bill keep asking questions about clothes?
A: I have a couple of theories about this. The first is that he misses his days at Tuxedo Junction. Perhaps he feels like he has unfinished business there. I don't know.

The second is that he is secretly fantasizing about me wearing the clothes that he's asking about. And since this includes the infamous manthong, well, I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment