Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Interview With The Mitssob (Part 1)

[Editor's note: We had planned on resuming "Ask Mitssob" at the beginning of September. Unfortunately we have not heard from the reclusive author in several weeks. We decided to visit him at his home to see what we could learn.]

Q: First off it's good to see you. How have you been?
A: I'm sorry, who are you again?

Q: I'm your editor. Don't you remember me? You used to write a feature for the online community Jolinko called "Ask Mitssob".
A: I did?

Q: You did.
A: And I had an editor?

Q: You did indeed.
A: Well isn't that something. What's your name?

Q: I'm [NAME DELETED]
A: Nice to meet you again.

Q: Likewise.
A: So what can I do for you today?

Q: I was wondering when you are planning to start taking questions again?
A: Well I'm pretty busy right now. I'm still getting settled in my house, and work has me traveling all over the place. Plus my band is still working on our second album.

Q: Those are pretty lame excuses, Tim.
A: I know.

Q: Well how about you start up again this weekend?
A: So soon?

Q: Sure. You've had a long enough vacation. It's time to get back on the horse and take the bull by the horns.
A: Um, ok. Sure. Sounds like a plan. I'll start taking questions again this weekend.

Q: Great! Now, when will you actually answer those questions? You got pretty lazy in the last few months of "Ask Mitssob".
A: I'll do my best to keep this on a weekly cadence.

Q: I've been thinking of taking this to a bigger audience. What do you think about making this a weekly feature on one of Jolinko's forums?
A: Moving to a larger audience has a certain appeal to it. More questions, more exposure. I'll think about it.

Q: Well thanks for taking the time to meet with me.
A: No problem. Drop by again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment